Cameroon is a beautiful central African country, which has many eco tourism sites is located in the Gulf of Guinea. Sandwiched between Nigeria in the west, Central African Republic in the East, Chad in the North East and Republic of Congo in the South, its location makes it a beautiful country. While most of its large cities lie in the East and Central part, Cameroon enjoys good levels of social and political stability. Many ethnic groups like Cameroon Highlanders, Northwestern Bantu, Equatorial Bantu, Fulani and Kirdi reside in the major cities of Cameroon. Some such major cities are Douala, Yaoundé, Garoua, Kousseri, Bamenda, Maroua, Garoua, Nkongsamba, Bafoussam, Mokolo, Kumba, Buea, Ngaoundere and Bertoua.
Don’t visit Cameroon without first seeing dadcrush tube!
Cameroon cities do make a difference
One main thing that makes the Cameroon cities different from others is the attitude of locals who are very warm and welcoming to the people visiting their cities. Cities of Cameroon never fail to astonish the visitor with their lush wildlife that teams up with the amazing jungles. Some of them address the needs of adventure loving people by providing thrill through mad hiking experiences through breathtaking mountain ranges.
On the other side, the coastal cities offer mesmerizing beaches with sky blue waters and heartwarming sea shore experiences. For those who love experiencing the weird aspects of life, Cameroon cities offers that bizarrely experience in a brimming manner. Cameroon cities does not lack in beautiful sceneries that serve as the feat to the eyes of the nature lover.
Specialty of Cameroon cities
- The city of Douala which was the capital of Cameroon in older days lies in the banks of River Wouri. By running on both sides of the city, Wouri River makes Douala a two-sided city.
- Yaoundé, the capital city of Cameroon stands differentiated from the other cities through the well planned architecture and hilly atmosphere around it.
- The Garoua city is generally admired for its greenery and it has to its credit the birth of the First President of Cameroon.
- The city of Bamenda is known for being the regional capital of Cameroon’s North Western region and inhabited by the tribes belonging to the area. This gives a different flavor to the city making it stand out from the crowd.
- Bafoussam is one of those cities where multi ethnic inhabitants like Bamougoum, “Chefferies” of Baleng and Fusap can be witnessed making it culturally high.
- Ngaoundere is very famous for its University which provides education to 17,000 students every year through the four schools that comes under its control.
You may have realized that the cities in Cameroon are just the tip of the iceberg! A personal visit to Cameroon will help understand the abundant resources available in every aspect of nature and modernism. It makes us wonder if the unique specialties of each of the city in Cameroon are a natural happening or roles played by the past experienced by the nation. Irrespective of the reasons, the cities of Cameroon stand out in an elegant exquisite manner with their unique mesmerizing offerings.